InaRush Limited is committed to maintaining your privacy
InaRush Limited (InaRush) operates a website www.InaRush.co.nz (Website) and makes an application available for download to certain devices (InaRush Application). InaRush is a solution provider that focuses on matching available courier drivers to prospective deliveries requested in a certain geo location to allow a courier driver to provide an urgent delivery service.
1- Information we collect:
- Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
- contact details such as email address, Physical address and telephone number,
- Credit /Debit card details,
- date of birth,
- Criminal History such as police checks conducted of courier drivers,
- address for pickup and delivery of parcels,
- Feedback, preferences and opinions,
- and any other information requested on our Website or the InaRush Application or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
- Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
- personal information gathered in connection with using various services on our Website or InaRush Application may be made available to you at the Website or within the InaRush Application;
- where you have downloaded the InaRush Application, device information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers (IMEI), and mobile network information including phone number;
- location information determined by way of various technologies, some of which may be made available through third party licensors;
- information collected through your use of the InaRush Application and the Website, such as the frequency of usage, the addresses of collections and drop offs and the times booked by you;
- personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
- information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you upload and the content you access; and
- aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on our Website).
2. Use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- marketing including direct marketing;
- invoicing and billing you; and
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of New Zealand
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
4. How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
In referring to ‘sensitive information’ we mean police criminal and background checks undertaken in relation to the couriers associated with us.
Sensitive information will be used to ensure that the couriers associated with us have not committed any criminal offences.
We may disclose such sensitive information to third parties who store that data overseas.
Sensitive information may also be used or disclosed if required or authorised by law.
5. Cookies and Tracking
- In order for InaRush to ensure that we are providing the best possible consumer experience on the Website and within the InaRush Application, we collect and track certain user information. When you visit the Website, our server may send a cookie to your computer. This cookie would be intended to store a limited amount of information about your site visit. The cookie tracks aggregate information on how our site is being used, including session counts, navigation patterns, and pages visited (Aggregate Data). These cookies, do not store any personal information as you browse the site. When you submit a question, we store your cookie identification in our system. This cookie allows our site to recognise you when you return.
- InaRush may also utilise Google Analytics to track Aggregate Data about how our site is being used and/or non-personal user interaction data (including how you interact with the content and marketing initiatives) when you use the InaRush Application. Google Analytics track anonymous user information, including the number of visitors to the Website, operating systems, Internet Provider addresses (if publicly available), and browser type. Web Logs are maintained only on InaRush servers and do not store or place anything on the user’s computer. Please see http://www.google.com/analytics for more information.
- InaRush may sell, disclose or otherwise use Aggregate Data gathered on the Website or within the Customer Application to third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes. This data, when shared on an aggregated basis, does not include any of your personal information.
- If you come to the InaRush Website from an online banner ad, an anonymous identification number may be passed to the Website. This information cannot be used to gather any personal information about you. It will only allow us to track the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, marketing and banner advertisement campaigns.
- InaRush uses extensive and sophisticated secure technology to protect your data and transmissions between you and InaRush. Transmission between browsers and our web server is implemented using either Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology or InaRush’s proprietary mobile application that utilizes SSL-encrypted communication. This technology requires an SSL-capable browser. Although InaRush has taken these reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is delivered and disclosed only as set out above, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. InaRush cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website or InaRush Application. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
9. Holding, Correcting and Updating
- Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at InaRush Limited, 3/15 Trugood Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access and correction of personal information that we hold.
- Although we take reasonable steps to ensure that all data we use is accurate, we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. We allow users to correct or change their personal information online at any time and as often as necessary.
- InaRush may alter, modify or delete any information you submit to the Website or through the InaRush Application if it believes, in its sole discretion, it is necessary or desirable to do so.
- You may contact us to have your personal information deleted.
- If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding this statement Contact Us.
- For information about New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand click here.